Ride Camp Security

Karen Nelson knelson@thegrid.net
I really am amazed that you were parked in the middle of camp and someone had the gall to enter that far in and rifle your rig.  I have been doing endurance since 1985 and I have to say that my rig has the key in it at all times.  I have NEVER had a problem, and everyone knows my dogs are friendly.  I even had ride mgmt unhook my corrals at one ride and take my 2 horse rig into a tighter spot to pick up a horse in trouble.  I arrived at lunch to findx the truck/trailer gone, but all my food there, and horses set up for lunch.  I didn't mind a bit....One day that might be me and my horse that needs help.  Sure sorry to hear you had a problem.   Karen Nelson and Rapunzaal/Hcc Sarsur/Zaratezza.

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-