FW: Urgent

Any trailer exporters out there?

Steph

-----Original Message-----
From: Miguel Angel Molina [mailto:mmangel@satlink.com]
Sent: Saturday, May 08, 1999 6:47 AM
To: steph@endurance.net
Subject: Urgent

Hello:

I need information on price, payment conditions and of delivery of a Trailer semirremolque (for transport of horses), to hook in tractor plate and / or truck (Mercedes Benz 1620).  Quantity of horses: 10 at 13.  He/she would also thank them to send me for e-mail pictures, technical specifications, etc.
Please to answer to the brevity, because I need to acquire two Trailer with this characteristics.

Miguel Angel Molina
mmangel@satlink.com
mmangel@ciudad.com.ar
mmangel@larioja.gov.ar