Black Horses

My Spirit (the sour/sore horse a few weeks ago), who is doing much better BTW, is a black bay.  At many rides I have received comments re: how well he does despite his color.  In 8 yrs, I have only one time had any trouble cooling him, but so were all the chestnuts, grays, and white horses that day.  A dark color would never dissuade my purchase of a good horse.