My CRAZY Walking Horse

I have a 2yr old Walking Horse which I have started riding and now am trying
to get him in good condition for trails, maybe endurance one day. I don't
know the capabilities of Walking Horses in endurance. I do know he is very
smart but he is constantly getting into trouble! One day I came home from
work and he was standing at the corner of the stall with a waterfall going up
in the air. He had broken the automatic waterer and there was a foot of water
in the stall (except on the hill he was standing on in the corner, he must of
been there for hours.(he was totally dry so he didn't move all day) This
horse can turn a water faucet on if he can get his mouth on it!! Couple of
days later my husband put him on the crosstie in the barn to let him dry..He
went to the dog kennels to feed up and heard this noise coming from the barn.
Prides tail had got caught on the water faucet and he pulled it away from the
wall. By the time David got to the barn water was going everywhere..he was
still attached to the faucet head which was connected to the hose running
back into the stall to the automatic waterer...David said he was actually
cross tied at both ends..He carries around a 5 gallon bucket in the stall to
play with. I know you are wondering why I don't turn this horse out. He is
BLACK and I want him to remain black not red..also his stall is 12' X 36' so
don't feel sorry for him...he is having a ball.. Any suggestions would be
appreciated on how to entertain him in the stall.

Thanks for listening!!
Walkhrse@aol
Kristi