FW: WEC 2000 Preride

<forwarded message>

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	rk-ld.stewart@usa.net [mailto:rk-ld.stewart@usa.net]
Sent:	Wednesday, April 28, 1999 9:47 AM
To:	Stephanie Teeter
Subject:	WEC 2000 Preride

PLEASE POST TO RIDE CAMP AND AERC WHAT'S NEW

The first of possibly two rides over the course planned for the 2000 World
Endurance Championship  in Compienge, France in August of 2000 is scheduled
for June 5, 1999.

If you are interested in attending the June 5 ride just to observe, please
contact Lori Stewart at rk-ld.stewart@usa.net and we will pass along any
information we receive to you (don't have anything yet!).  You will need to
make your own travel, car, and hotel arrangements.

If you hope to arrange to lease a horse and ride the preride, please contact
Lynn Lopez, AHSA Athletes Services Desk, and she will put you on the list to
receive the June 5 ride invitation when one becomes available.  Her contact
information is: Fax: 908-719-7588, Phone:908-234-0848.  Address: PO Box 83,
Gladstone, NJ 07934.  Americans riders MUST enter the ride through the AHSA
and not directly through the ride managers.

Rick and I plan to attend the preride to observe and gather information for
the endurance team traveling to the WEC next year.

Lori Stewart
AERC International Secretary

winmail.dat