From: jack [mailto:l1936@flash.net]
Sent: Saturday, April 24, 1999 4:32 AM
To: steph@endurance.net
Subject: Endurance ride

I have a 60 yr. old neighbor who just last year finished a 600 mile sojourn on horse back. From Ft. Worth, Tx. area to Austin, Tx. and back agin in 23 days.  He says he plans to make this an annual thing. He only had $3 in his pocket last time he started.  Do you know of any one who might sponser him? He hopes to do this for the Southwest diabetes association and raise funds for them. He travels alone with two strwberry double spotted appaloosas. He plans to leave out after May 4th.  He plans to make 1000 mole sojourn this trip.  He needs all the support he can find . Please reply L1936@flashnet.com