Sweep Riders for The Western States Ride and Teh Western States Run

Tevsweep- We are still looking for a few riders for this years ride and run.

Our next qualifying ride is on May 1, 99 weather permitting

A new member is encouraged to get there ham radio license and you have plenty of time to get one. Also first aid and CPR is required.

An orienteering course on horse back will be put on (as a benefit) in May, date to be announced.

Contact me by phone (530) 268-8611 or mmacken@jps.net

Tevsweep Coordinator

martin  macken