No Subject

To add to the pregnancy issue!  I did ride when I was pregnant as I had a pretty good horse that was steady as a rock.  One must make up one's own mind but I will say, if one rides, be prepared to know every bush, tree, rock in the area for pit stops,  or be prepared for your saddle to be the pit stop!  Good luck!   Granny Jean