Need Orlando Pasture for summer

Hey, gang,

  I need some information if you have any to give.  I found out this week that my company is planning on sending me to Orlando, FL in TWO weeks.  I will be there from April 30 until sometime late August.  I really want to take Apache with me.  So I'm in the market for a truck and trailer to haul him down there.  I'm also looking for pasture for Apache while we're down there.

I'm looking for a pasture.  That's it.  No barn, no caretaking, just a pasture to put him in.  I'll take care of him and ride him myself.  If anybody knows of a pasture that I could rent a spot in, please let me know ASAP.  If there is a barn, that's fine, but we don't need a stall.  I just want pasture for him to run around in.

He's a 14 year old Appaloosa gelding.  He will have a vet health certificate before I leave and he has a negative coggins taken in March 1999.

My work will be in the NE corner of Orlando.  I would like to have Apache pastured near WinterPark, Maltland, and along Interstate 4.  In that general area.

Please contact me privately if you can help.  adlee@bigfoot.com

Thanks!!!
April
Chattanooga, TN (soon to be Orlando, FL)