Pedigree question

Dawna Bynum-Boyd Hoofnfins@worldnet.att.net or dawnab@pdx.wantweb.net
I am looking at a young colt for a future endurance prospect, but I am not well versed in Arabian pedigrees.  Can anyone tell me about this colt's background?

Sire: Kremlin KU (by Ski Cheif (Meteor x Monat) Kremlin's dam is Bint Karita KU (Kontiki x Izkarita)

Dam: Maretta KU by El Geronimo (El Hilal x Hatties Honey KU) Marretta KU is out of Flamettea (Waikiki x Flaming Motion)

I don't have a copy of his papers at this time, just a few details above so far.  I anticipate getting more detailed information soon.  Any input or insite you have is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,  Dawna
e-mail at : dawnab@pdx.wantweb.net (my normal haunt)

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-