Visorbin

Does anyone out there have experience giving this suppliment to their horse(s)?

Yesterday vet was out giving shots, doing Coggins, checking general health of my 2.  She said the mucus membranes of the working one looked pale, and suggested I try him on Visorbin to boose his iron.

I said I would ask you and check it on the internet.

Thanks.    Alison Craig    in Ontario, Canada