re:Arab or TWH

Shannon Bebeau sbebeau@symantec.com
.>  Now I have an opportunity to
purchase a beautiful walker at a good price. (green broke)  But I do
not have enough time to keep one horse in endurance condition, much less two.
I am really torn.  Right now, I would just like opinions from other riders.<

Concerning this issue, I would be more inclined to say, stick with the Arab.  A gaited horse might be a nicer ride than some out there, believe me I have a hard ride as well.  However, when talking about endurance riding, a Tennesse Walker is going to use up more energy and wear out faster with his particular gait.  If you're serious about the sport of endurance and you are wanting good placement, nothing beats an Arab.

Shannon

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-