saddle sore knees

Nina Vasiliev rmack@inreach.com
Hi there,
I just bought a used Synergist, and I love it, but...
the more I ride in it, the more my knees ache.  I'm kind of puzzeled because I really think it fits me pretty well.  I feel well balenced in the saddle.  The other day I went on a gentle trail ride with some nonenduro-type friends, we walked most of the 2 hours.  My knees were so sore that I had to remove my feet from the stirrups to stretch out my knees before jumping off at the end.  I have the stirrup length between my ankle and heel, closer to my heels.  Shorter feels too short.  I'm not sure what to do.  Do the stirrups need to be moved?
I called Synergist, He's out of town.  He'll call me soon.  I just wanted some ideas to mull over before I spoke to him.  Any ideas?

Nina Vasiliev

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-