Check it Out!
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Horse transport
- From: "Vickie Smith" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 12:52:28 -0400
- Cc: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Comments: SoVerNet Verification (on pike.sover.net)Pkiwana from arc1a51.burl.sover.net [220.127.116.11] 18.104.22.168Thu, 8 Apr 1999 12:52:38 -0400 (EDT)
I have used two companies and both were excellent and have stayed in
business long enought to know that they are doing something right! I had a
horse trucked from Missouri to Connecticut by Mike Cox 800-829-8797. We had
a weather glitch and Mike handled things well and didn't charge me extra
either! He was great to deal with and I would definitely use him again.
He's based in the Dallas, TX area but has quality service from coast to
coast with a reasonable price tag. Also, I used (seller's preference)
Nation-Wide Horse Transport out of Colorado Springs 719-392-1888 to ship a
mare/foal from Colorado Springs to NE Iowa. The transport was a little
pricey but the service was excellent and mare/foal were in as good a
condition as they left Co in. (Suspect seller wasn't the best horseperson
around!) Hope this helps!
Lincoln, Vermont (every shippers' nightmare!)
Ridecamp is a service of Endurance Net, http://www.endurance.net.
Information, Policy, Disclaimer: http://www.endurance.net/RideCamp
Check it Out!
Back to TOC