Fw: Ridecamp Sunvisors ?

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Porter <horseshoe@jps.net>
To: step@fsr.com <step@fsr.com>
Date: Friday, April 02, 1999 9:50 AM
Subject: Fw: Ridecamp Sunvisors ?

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Porter <horseshoe@jps.net>
To: RideCamp@endurance.net <RideCamp@endurance.net>
Date: Friday, April 02, 1999 9:38 AM
Subject: Ridecamp Sunvisors ?

Sitting here looking out the window, watching the horses standing
there, with their Winter blankets flapping in the wind-driven rain,
looking like "End of the Trail" ponies, I don't know why? I'm
thinking about sunvisors. Maybe because it's Spring-Time and
Daylight Savings Time too.
  All of my old visors are thrashed, and thought that a RideCamp
visor would be a cool thing to have if and when winter breaks loose.
 Steph, John, wattda think?