Allegany Adventure/IAHA Region 16 Championship Ride

Hi Folks!
    Just thought I would pass the word along about a great ride to be held September 25th & 26th at Allegany State Park located near Salamanca, New York. The ride is sponsered by Chautauqua County Trailriders and is a NATRC (North American Trailride Conference, Region 5) sanctioned competitive trailride, as well as, the IAHA Reg. 16 Championship ride. The trails, located in the beautiful Allegany Mountains, are well-groomed, but not bridlepaths, challenging, but not difficult. They are some of the finest, most beautiful that western New York has to offer and the views are breathtaking. This is a two day ride with Open, Competitive Pleasure & Novice divisions offered with Open & Novice divided into hvywt., litewt., & Junior.
    So if you want to see some of the finest trails in Western New York, meet some great people, enjoy a bit of competition and just have one of the best fun filled weekends  around, come join us. We promise you a GREAT TIME!   For more information about the ride you can contact Florence Erickson, Ride Secretary at Allegadven@yahoo.com.