Re: RC: Bareback effects on the horse

April,
As far as I know it is not illegal to ride bareback in an endurance ride, as I
recall there was a fellow about 20 years ago that road with just a bareback pad
out here on the west coast.  He did a lot of running also at a time when that
was a new thing to do.  The only problem I could find with riding with out a
saddle would be where to put all the things I like to carry on a ride but if you
can figure out how to take with you what you need with out a saddle I say why
not.

Corky Young