Fwd: help

---- Begin included message ----
Carolyn, Could you forward this message to that endurance riding group you get
mail from on the net.  Can you help her with this problem?  Know anything
about the pad she's talking about?  Not a great game (at all) but they won!!!
You can never walk out early, can you?
Hello,  Endurance Riders
I am looking for someone that owns, purchased or used a "SaddleRight
Saddle Pad".  It is an orthopedic saddle pad designed to reduce the
pain and discomfort of a sore back or show remarkable improvement with
horses that have a chronic tender back.  The company is out of
California.  They offer a 30 day return policy, as they guanantee it
will releive the pain from sore backs.  In the information offered
they say you will see a difference in 21 days from; tail ringing(If
caused by a sore back), lifting of the head and all those wonderful
little treats our beasties can think up, when they have a sore back.
The pad runs around $200.00(That is the low end pad).  Before I put
that kind of money into a pad, guanateed or not.  I would like to know
more about it and if the users are satified with the product. At this
point I only have the company's testimonial's.
They also have a website @ Saddleright.com.  I found them through the
"Haynet" Website as a link.
Any information I would greatly appreciate.
Thanks
Candace
e-mail to battlesc@hsn.net or Zippadeblueda@yahoo.com
---- End included message ----