Re: Underwear

In a message dated 1/9/99 6:42:58 PM Pacific Standard Time, MBlanchrd@aol.com
writes:

<< Now if only they'd make jeans with the seams on the outside... >>

amen ,,, I wear Carousel riding tights (cotton/Lycra) in summer ,, riding
western saddle ,, ( such a site ) ,,, cause I can bend ,, lift my leg to mount
,, and am comfortable ,, ( heat bothers me ,, autoimmune disorder)  during
winter can wear my stretch jeans with long ones under ,, no knee rubs ,, knock
knees suck ,,,(g) ,,,