Re: Running Martingales

Yes, my point EXACTLY!  There are no shortcuts to a truly well-trainined
horse.
There are many folks out there willing to take shortcut due to whatever reason
they may have, i.e., lack of time, lack of ability, lack of funds, whatever.
    And yes, YOU CAN ONLY START A HORSE ONE TIME in its life, do a good job
from the beginning.
    I am happy you practice what you preach, that we all could and the world
would be a beautiful place.  (Operative word in my previous post was "MOST of
us don't practice what we preach", not "ALL".  GEEZ.
    I do not believe in martingales, tie-downs, riding crops or any other
"devices"...but there are people out there who do.
    And I believe there are alot of folks out there with your stated concern
for the welfare of their horses, that you are the only one defies
credibililty.

Frank.