Re: marciante saddle

Hi Dale!
I rode in a Marciante for over a year and really liked it.  I also had pad
slipping problems (which I think are an indication of not-quite-perfect
fit.  Using the Marciante pad helped a lot.  My horse's back was never sort
but having to stop and put the pad back where it belonged was annoying to
say the least!  For people who like a closed cell foam pad, I think the
Marciante pad is a gem and a lot less expensive than others.
	(I discovered later that the horse I was using the saddle on was quite
crooked and travelled crooked which was what was causing the pad slippage.)
Cheers, Laney