Re: Feeding bermuda

 The coarser types such as
>Tifton 44
>which I have fed religously for the last 10 years create no problems.

Aha!  I feed Tifton 44.  It's the only kind I know raised around here.
At the end of the summer this year, we'd had a drout and they cut it when
it was only about 9" long.  I was a little nervous.  It practically
looked like grass clippings, but there's been no problem.  It's funny,
when it gets rained on it turns bright green again and looks like fresh
grass.

Angie

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]