Let the Punishment Fit the Crime

DISCLAIMER
	The following is an indication of my warped sense of humor.  If you have
none, hit your DELETE button NOW.
	Now that we have unanimously adopted "Angie's Golden Rules for Ridecamp"
it's clear that we need to appoint a disciplinary board and authorize
appropriate punishment for infractions.  For example, a person found guilty
of violating Golden Rule #5 ("I promise to make a permanent copy of Susan
E. Garlinghouse's recommendations on feeding beet pulp...") should be
sentenced to a mandatory one year term memorizing and reciting Martha
Stewart's hot new best seller "Pooping Your Way to a Better Life with Beet
Pulp".
	As a relative newcomer to the list, it's clear that I lack the expertise
to assign punishments that are sufficiently draconian.  Therefore, it is
imperative that the masterminds of Ridecamp flex their collective wits and
submit your choices for suitable punishments.  Ridecampers unite!