Re: Ridecamp Mission Statement/RULES

Good job, Angie!  (which, BTW is not a me, too statement but conforms to the
give praise freely rule!).  Already in compliance with your rules, I created
a file specifically for saving all beet pulp posts (Susan's and every other
ridecamper) when I first joined!!!  But I haven't heard the hot topics on
weight divisions!  Must have been BM... before Maggie!!  :)  BTW, I did print
this out right away and it is posted right by my computer!!!
Maggie