Re: Feeding bermuda

I may have missed the beginning of this topic.  But I have an endurance
boarding stables with anywhere between 25 to 35 horses.  About 2/3 are active
endurance riders.  We have fed Bermuda Hay every evening for one feeding for
as long a 6 years straight.We have never had a colic due to bermuda hay.  We
had a horse come in with stones, a young horse sick, etc..  But never any
existing boarders horse on are feeding program which includes 1 feeding of
Bermuda Hay or Bermuda/mix grass hay.    There is more to our feeding program
but that's a ranch secret!:)

Tammy Robinson & Katie Bar The Door
PS Regional 1st place lightweight (+ more)
Ima Liberated Lady
PS Regional 1st place heavyweight (+ more)