Re: Timothy/Alfalfa cubes

Barbara,

From the studies I've read,  manufacturers don't always use  the
"preium" cuttings in cubes and pellets.(I'm sure I'll hear ablout THIS
remark!) but that's what I have read in  VERY reputable magazines .Also,
it is good you soak it, but regular  hay is supposed to be better for
their digestion AND give them the natural "chewing" time they need so
they won't get bored and chew on "unnatural" things you don't want them
too!
Maureen