Re: Info on horse vacuums?

I use a regular small shop vac and purchased the curry nd implements
from a catalog.

Was easy to teach my horses to put up with it, but took time (20-30
minutes).

The horses love it... in the winter it sucks all the grit out of their
coats nicely.... I've done it in a loose group (my horses used to roam
around like dogs) and I have the ones not getting vac'd bugging me with
the "do me now!!" nudges...

From a practical perspective? Is a pain in the neck unless I'm showing
or something. For endurance I don't need to get the horse quite that
clean!

Linda