Re: Clearing trail

Don't know about boy scouts but I know 4-H kids are covered through a
blanket policy when they are doing 4-H related stuff.  Of course, one must
always have the proper perission/medical forms filled out first.  Most of
our 4-H leaders have one filled out and signed at the beginning of the
year, dated to cover the entire 4-H calendar year to cover any and all
activities.
Maggie