Re: soybean meal

Thank You for the reply.  I was just curious more than anything about the
protein.  I really don't have any weight problems with our horses.  I can put
on 250 +  race miles in a week on our horses with what I'm doing now.  So I
feel we really don't have feed related problems that I would want to change or
add anything.  Thanks for the info though!
Tammy Robinson
PS Region