Re: Omega 3 fatty acids

On Tue, 5 Jan 1999 guest@endurance.net wrote:

> A good cheap safe way to feed Omega 3s is to buy
> some Flax seed at the heath food store

You don't have to buy it at the health food store, you can buy it from the
feed store, which I suspect is substantially cheaper (it will have birds
on the bag).  I pay ~ $4 for 25 lbs.

> and grind it up in a coffey bean mill..
> then put it on their grain. Don't grind too much

And you don't have to grind it up, you can just throw a handful in :).  I
will throw it in with the soaking beet pulp.

kat
Orange County, Calif.