RE: Spirit Bridle

On Tuesday, January 05, 1999 1:08 AM, Dan & Robin [SMTP:djc@together.net]
wrote:
> I too saw this sight and am very interested in the bridle.  I emailed
them
> for more info but they have not gotten back to me.
>
> My mare isn't totally happy with a bit but I don't have the guts to go
out
> there in a hackamore or sidepull (both of which I've never tried).  This
> bridle looks like it may be an alternative.

I went to the site and I can't imagine that bridle working at the start of
a ride.  It also states that it is used in conjunction with Natural
Horsemanship methods in the FAQ section.  That tells me if your horse isn't
trained bitless to begin with then it may not work for you.

                                  Cheryl Newbanks
~~~           ~~ ^ ^        SW Region
~~~\      _ ~~/ /\ /        Buckeye, AZ
       (   ) __    ) ' '        horsetrails@inficad.com