Beet Pulp

>To: skuykend@tax.state.ut.us
>From: lyoness@castlenet.com (Joane White)
>Subject: Beet Pulp
>
>Our IFA here in Price, Utah doesn't carry SHREDDED beet pulp, only pelleted
beet pulp. Maybe your store is bigger and has been stock but I have ask ours
to order it for me (I practically buy it by the truckload now so they would
normally try to accommodate me) and they still say they have not been able
to find it in their inventory list. Soooo, I was surprised that they even
told you they had any that was shredded.

>My ingredient list doesn't contain anywhere near the sugar levels yours does.
>
>If they do actually carry beet pulp in shredded form, please let me know as
the pellets are slow to dissolve in this cold weather.