Re: Bute after rides

Must agree with Ed and Wendy, after all, they mentored me on my first 30 mile
competitive distance.  I have friends involved in show-jumping who use bute
after ever workout and most of their horses enjoy (?) a very short career.
Yes, we use Motrin/Advil, but we KNOW when something is really hurt.  Your
horse can't tell you.  Stay away from recreational bute and hand walk them if
they are stiff.  See if they really have an injury before you start treating
for it.