Re: Strongid C

Hi Tracy - my experience was probably more of a coincidence than cause and
effect. I started my gelding on it and approx. 2 weeks later he colicked (had
never had colic before in this life or since).  The only change had been the
addition of the Strongid C so I took him off of it and have been afraid to go
back to it.  Instead I use the paste wormers every two months and alternate
between the ivermectin and the other type (forget what it's called).  Anyway,
that seems to do the trick.  Like I said the colic was probably a coincidence,
but it scared the heck out of me!

Sylvia