Looking for Sarah/Nikken Magnetics (sorry, delete if you're not her)

Sarah -- I have a couple of questions regarding the use of Nikken magnetics in
relation to a horse who has just been diagnosed with navicular (sp?).  Do you
think they could do anything for this type of condition.  Former polo pony, 10
years old, his owner was hoping to do endurance on him in the next couple of
years and is heartbroken over this turn of events.  he's a really nice horse.
Any advice?

sorry to post this to Ridecamp in general, but I lost your address! (new
computer blues :(

Sylvia