Re: Leasing mares

YOURs  SOUNDS VERY MUCH LIKE MINE.  I THINK THAT KEEPING "CONTROL" OVER
YOUR MARE'S CARE IS ESSENTIAL.  It really shows people why breeders
usually don"t make a profit and why it is  better to buy than breed if
you want a good deal and  exactly what you want...However---I can't
resist breeding the little "rug-rats" either--they"re SO cute if all
goes well.... Good luck   Maureen-