Re: Nature is for who?

In a message dated 1/3/99 3:14:02 PM Pacific Standard Time, bobmorris@rmci.net
writes:

<< supported by a
 questionnaire by the AERC a few years ago, the average horse rider is a
 woman, about 37 years old!! Don't see many women that age out working on
 trail >>

There ARE exceptions!!! There is nothing I love more than working hard all day
on building trail with my husband.  (And we are in YOUR age bracket).  Some of
us are just gluttons for punishment, aren't we Bob and Arlene?  (Thank heaven
for Advil !!)

Barbara