Re: New e-mail

Mia Nalias wrote:

> Go to the ridecamp website through endurance.net then follow the
> instructions to unsubscribe the old email and then follow the
> instructions to subscribe with the new email address.
> See ya,
> Mia
>
> I'm CCing this to ridecamp because there have been a gazzillion
> unsubscribe requests sent to the list lately. Steph, maybe we need
> some better way of conveying how to do this?

The reason you're seeing so many requests to unsubscribe sent to
the list is because the unsubscribe function is not working.  I
tried it twice before I left for my Christmas vacation.  No dice.

I ran a list with SmartList and as far as I can see I'm doing
everything right, even to making sure that my Reply-To: address
is correct (which is what SmartList works off of, not the From:
address).  No luck.  It keeps claiming it can't find my name
on the subscription list.

So, now I'm slowing working my way through 690 ridecamp e-mails...

Linda B. Merims
lbm@ici.net
Massachusetts, USA