Re: Fee structures

Dear Tamay,

I agree whole-heartedly with you!  It is NOT  just the "what it will do
for me NOW" that counts, it is the whole BIG picture of what AERC does.
Endurance riding would not be the respected sport it is had it not been
for the AERC  and its members.

It is kind of like people say to breeders  about a grown horse you have
bred, raised, and trained.   It is NOT just the PRODUCT you see before
you--it is the time, effort care and planning  that went into it all
those years to PRODUCE the end result THAT YOU NEED TO BE CONCERNED
ABOUT!  MAUREEN