Re: Carbo loading products

In a message dated 1/4/99 12:33:29 AM Pacific Standard Time, CMKSAGEHIL
writes:

<< < What's been nice about this group is that the reports coming back have
been detailed and generally cover all bases--listing other variables
manipulated and all pertinent observations. Let's hear what happened, Heidi.

 Already went through this, Tom.  Am not going to continue to repeat myself.
Look up my answers from the last time we had this conversation.

 Heidi >>

It seems like the last time you were passing on second hand info--kind of
generalized horror stories, not first person experience (other than as a vet-
check vet), and therefore had no carbohydrate feeding info. I thought this
might have changed.

If you do have actual information on nutrients used and dosages and frequency
then I'm sure we'd all benefit from your repeating yourself. Maybe we can
match horror stories with success stories and see what works and what doesn't.

ti