food questions

Hi, I have a few questions about food since the subject is current. I have
an 8 yo arab who gets: 1 1/2 cups soaked beet pulp
                  1 cup corn oil
                  2 1/2 pounds LMF Endurance grain
          (two times daily)
plus grass/alfalfa mix hay

1. A friend told me last year that there was a big rap about LMF endurance
on Ride Camp but I didn't have a computer then. If anyone knows archive
dates to direct me to that would be great.  My feed store gets fresh
supplies so its not rancid.
2. Has anyone else (besides the post earlier today) had their horse stop
pooping due to beet pulp?? My horse was not ridden until he was 6 1/2 years
old and he hates to poop when he's trotting. Wish I could get him to relax
and just do it!  Never thought about beet pulp contributing to a possible
problem with this issue.  Oh boy, a new worry.
3.  This is a "me too" about an earlier request for feedback on Carbocharge
and Proburst.  I'm curious too.

Thanks for any info!  kelly and homerun baker   hrbaker@proaxis.com