Re: Nature Conservancy

They sound like the Audubon Society, thats what they
do,  people donate land for nature lovers to use. And
then the Audubon calls it private property and posts it.
Even land that has been stipulated for trail use.It is also
a non -profit organization and we the tax payers have
to support it.

Marcy    We in New England are fighting to get our
             trails back. It AINT EASY.