Re: Sierra Club

For the record, regarding cleanup following this year's Tevis Ride, if there were
any messes after the dust settled, they were all scrupulously picked up by the
small army of volunteers at each location along the route.

Here also is a comment from the Ride Director,

> I am pleased to report that for the FIRST time, WSTF has received a letter of
> commendation from the USFS about the EXCELLENT cooperation from the crews at
> Robinson Flat during the 44th Anniversary Ride.  Paul Yeagley and his team did a
> great job keeping things in order and cleaning up for those that might have
> forgotten to "pack it out".  Thanks again to all the crews as we will be able to
> visit Robinson Flat again on July 24, 1999.
>
> Larry Suddjian, 1998 Ride Director
> WSTF

/richard, tevis webguy

--
    Natalie's Barn & Breakfast -- a B&B for Horses ...and their Riders
http://www.foothill.net/natalies (530) 637-4644 tollfree 1-877-NATBARN