stock trailer needed-4H kids

Sorry this isn't endurnace related but does anyone have any links to
help us find a stock trailer for cows for 4 H kids in Northern
California.  We are having a really hard time.  A used slant load where
the tack divider opens up is ok too.  Please contact me directly and
sorry to waste the space.
Kimberly (&Mystery the Morab..."don't put no goats in MY trailer lady!")

Pt.Reyes, CA