Rider Leaving Early

>From: "Nancy Mitts" <mitts_n@hotmail.com>
>Another solution when a rider leaves a vet check early would be to give
>them completion only. They would get their AERC mileage credit but no

As a rider and a ride manager.  I agree with this.  Completion only or
disqualification for leaving the check early.  I, personally, feel that
there are too many variables and too much strategy involved to do
otherwise.

Becky Huffman
AERC #6286 (1987)
1500 miles
RM: Cowtown Express(past) and Cleburne Clop(current)