Diaper Rash -Thanks for your help!

Hi Everybody,

Thanks so much for all the quick replies.  Sure nice to have all your
collective expertise to draw from.   A lot of people said to try Desistin,
riding/exercise tights rather than sweats and powder, more posting and
2-point.  So I got all that stuff last night (including the Desitin powder and
Gold Bond powder).  Thank God for WalMarts.  And then went for a
good sweaty ride.  I'm happy to report that all went well.  The Gold Bond
stung a little bit-maybe ok to use pre-ride when your skin is intact but the
Desitin powder is better if the skin is already irritated.  The Desitin
ointment worked wonders, it seemed like everything was better almost
immediately and nothing got worse or hurt during or after the ride.
Another little crisis solved.  Thanks for all your help.

Mary Brown (and Tsunami {glad she's got her fanny in the air})
Morrow, OHio