cold weather boots

I had some Miller Warm Toes that I *loved*, but I was very disappointed
that they didn't seem to last.  Cold and/or Wet Feet is a major pet peeve
of mine. The uppers started breaking up, cracking and breaking open.  I was
pretty upset as I had only worn them, maybe 15-20 times.  But consider
(N.Texas) I am talking about a time period of 2-3 years.  I still think
they should have lasted longer with the small amount of use, but I wonder
if I had taken them out when it was much warmer then they are designed for,
and caused the damage??  I don't know.  I do know that Miller generally has
a quality product.  I just expected them to last much longer.

Becky Huffman
AERC # 6826