Biltmore

Although I have done P&R at a number of rides, this was my first "under
saddle" 25-mile ride, and I can't find enough good things to say about the
level of organization and quality of management.  I not only had a very good
ride, but lived to tell the story.  The hills and rocks slowed us down quite a
bit, not to mention the scary sewer things by the river, but my horse was a
trooper and still had the energy to get stupid over the cross country jumps in
the last quarter mile, and complete just under the time limit.  Hats off to
the ride management, volunteers, P&R workers, vets, etc. etc.

Rebecca (still sore) and Ladd (still perky)