Oahu, Hawaii

From: Jeanne A. Gibboney
Email: jag@heritage-bag.com

I am moving to Hawaii in November 98, from Dallas, Tx.  I have a Khemosabi bred Arabian Mare whom I am shipping also.  I have really enjoyed riding endurance and would like to continue the sport as my horse dose very well in this perticular discipline.  My question is....Are there any endurance groups or clubs in Oahu, Hawaii?  If so could you please give me contact names.  I have not been able to locate any up to this point.  Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You, Sincerely
Jeanne