Unsigned Posts

Why does anyone care what the name of the poster is?  You probably don't
know that person anyway, except on the 'net.  In theory, it is the opinion
of the poster that is important, not that person's name.  With all the
problems we have these days protecting our identies, I don't blame people
who do not wish to reveal their names.

Do you have to know the identity of each person who speaks from a crowd of
people?  Do you need to hear the name (always protected) of people who call
talk shows on the radio?  No, of course not.  We listen to these people's
opinions as if we were all equals (what a concept). I would prefer to hear a
person's honest feelings even if that means he/she has to post anonymously.

Ann Blankenship, Feisty old WASP from
Greenwood, CA